“Working at strategic levels allows me to expand the business of our clients – and ensure their future success.”
Thomas, Account Manager
On the clients journey you will pendulum in between 2 worlds - as the 1st representative from our clients at KISKA, as well as the face of KISKA to our clients. You are the trusted advisor be in the driving seat and handle the clients project.
- Be the first point of contact for our clients. Partnering with them throughout the design process, including brand strategy.
- Establish a deep understanding for your client’s business needs out of his perspective - manage and coach the client actively by questioning & evaluating the requested demand.
- Be responsible for the projects we do, especially for managing the budget and steering the success.
- Translate your clients’ needs into a tailored KISKA solution - facilitate the set-up process of the client’s projects at KISKA.
- Create and execute strategies with our designers – at the same time manage budgets and resources.
- Monitor your projects in awareness of risk factors and mediate during conflict situations.
- Professional experience in account management or consulting.
- A passion for product or apparel design & business and strong interest in new technologies.
- A self-starter mentality to get things done as well as communicative.
- Outstanding project management and communication skills.
- English and German fluency.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €55,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.