“Building something with a designer, from start to finish, is a point of pride. It’s exciting to create something with new technologies and techniques.”
Tobias, Hard Modeller
Give design a physical presence. Working with designers and other creative minds across KISKA’s studio you will:
Support the modelling team throughout the entire development process.
- Take on a variety of clay and hard modelling tasks. As well as painting, 3D printing, and prototype construction.
- Enrich the team with your creative skills and outside-the-box thinking.
- Create show bikes and other prototypes.
To make the most of your experience, you need:
Availability for six months. An open and creative mindset. The drive to challenge the status quo.
- Passion for motorsports, transportation and product design.
- Team player mentality and the motivation to gain insights about studio life.
- Very good English skills. German is an asset.