Ink Studios Design, LLC is a strategic industrial design company. Ink fuels innovation. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to industry startups and private entrepreneurs. Ink Studios creates dynamic designs and product experiences through lifestyle and user-focused decisions.
We are seeking a talented Industrial Designer to join our Austin team in a contract capacity. As an industrial designer on our team, you’ll work closely with other designers and solve problems, create solutions and assist in designing products that get noticed. The role depends on availability and experience and would be part time. Remote work is acceptable.
• Strong visual 2D skills via sketching, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign etc. Must be able to communicate your ideas quickly and succinctly.
• Proficiency and speed with CAD, Rhino is preferred.
• An intuitive sense of form, detail and color and the ability to develop concepts.
• Strong presentation skills with a creative and compelling storytelling style.
• Proficiency with 3D rendering programs such as Keyshot.
• Strong detail orientation with ability to work in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality.
• Knowledge or interest in technology, gaming or audio is a plus.
• Actively participate in critiques with designers to solicit feedback and strengthen design work.
• Support the creation and presentation of product concepts, and documentation.
• Stay abreast of lifestyle and design trends.
• Specify and document a design\'s form, color specifications, materials/ finishes and visual acceptance standards for manufacturing.
• Be curious about all aspects of the design process and eager to expand your skills.
• A portfolio that accurately demonstrates your skills and abilities.
To apply send a link of your work to [email protected].