DesignTalent is working with one of the UK’s leading design consultancies in the West Country in a search for someone to lead their industrial design practice.
This is an opportunity to head up an already brilliant team and grow it to new heights.
You will work closely with the Board to develop the department and the broader organisation, as the company is approaching serious growth.
This position would really suit someone who is ready to take the step up into a leadership role.
As Head of the department, you will engage with all parts of the business across all design disciplines, research and product development.
You will also lead a diverse range of projects from packaging, medical, to consumer products, FMCG, defence and more.
We are looking for someone with extensive experience in industrial design, any experience across Digital and User Experience Design and Packaging would be highly beneficial.
Leading this team of 10+ designers will require you to be highly strategic, not only leading design but resourcing, project planning, client engagement and operational responsibility to ensure everyone in the team is developing their skills and progressing their careers.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to work in one of the UK's best cities and really fast-track your career.
Here are some of the things we would love to see from you:
• Proven experience leading a team of industrial designers
• Accustomed to the fast-paced design consultancy environment
• Very high-level design execution, able to lead by example on a broad range of projects across multiple sectors
• A range of projects in your portfolio that represent diversity and innovation
• Experience with project resourcing, client engagement and developing relationships with new & existing clients
We are willing to support international relocation and sponsorship for the right individual.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact us at the following address with your CV and portfolio.