DesignTalent is working with a Digital Design Studio in London to help find a Senior UX Designer to join their team.
We are looking for someone who can work across UX or UI Design and bring User Experience design thinking to projects.
You will be helping shape future behaviours and services for clients across all sectors.
We are looking for someone who can work in a multi-disciplinary team and work in partnership with other designers, project managers and other UX professionals.
You will have experience articulating and presenting at various levels, helping clients identify and work through their problems.
Your background will cover UX design, UI design or Experience design, with a combination of skills across digital experience design and for all digital platforms.
This company is all about designing smart user experiences across various digital platforms and interfaces, so an interest in the digital design industry would be great.
An interest in financial technology would also be appreciated!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You will help embed design principles, standards and best practice
- You will execute pixel perfect deliverables
- You will help support Junior team members
- You will help evaluate project success and improvement from a design perspective
- You will co-facilitate client workshops
- Be a team player with experience working collaboratively in a multi skilled team
- Passionate about customer-led design for all interactions, including mobile, web and tablet applications
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates work examples of concepts through to hi-fi wireframes and prototypes
- A solid understanding of front-end development, agile delivery methodologies, service design as well as lean UX and design thinking
- Strong experience and application of UX Design and UI Design tools
- Be open to travel and a flexible working style