“Filmmaking is a competitive field. An internship at KISKA stands out.”
Jordan, Junior Filmmaker
Gain experience in a unique and diverse environment. In this role, you will see the bigger picture and think differently about the impact of brand and design on film. Particularly for performance brands like KTM and Husqvarna Motorcycles. Balancing a range of hands-on responsibilities, you will:
Load and digitise project materials.
- Colour grade smaller projects in Adobe Premier, or DaVinciResolve. Adding smaller motion design elements in After Effects.
- Assemble projects to facilitate larger edits, social media content, and reels.
- Search and identify music for editors.
- Organise rented equipment, including pick-up and return.
- Shoot video for in-house projects.
- Archive projects to the data server. Including coding and entering master elements into the library, or shipping to storage.
- Assistant editing, including locating footage, ingesting rushes, making rough cuts, etc.
Make the most of this professional experience. You need:
Six months of availability. High level of motivation, determination and stamina to support intensive production.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills. A keen attention to detail. Commitment to punctuality.
- To be a student, or recent graduate, in filmmaking, media production, or multimedia art. Maybe you’ve already completed first work experience in production assistance, videography, or editing.
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and DaVinciResolve.
- Very good English skills. German is an asset.