We are Haibike Design Center Munich GmbH, the exclusive, award-winning design studio for Haibike, the market leader and cutting-edge brand in performance eBikes. Our projects range from designing frame platforms and various eBike-specific components to colour, trim & graphic concepts for all Haibike production bikes.
Additionally, HDCM works on thrilling innovation topics within Haibike´s brand and product strategy. Our studio is also responsible for the creative direction, production and publishing of all printed and digital content for Haibike.
Based in the beating heart of Munich, we are only 5 minutes away from incredible biking trails around the beautiful Isar river and less than an hour from the Alps, with their breath-taking winter and summer riding opportunities.
We are looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer for brand design, online advertising and print. What we are offering is an exciting opportunity for you to work with our young and highly motivated design team on a wide variety of bike-related Graphic design projects. You will contribute in a dynamic environment, that provide enormous potential for individual growth.
• Three to six months availability, from September 2017 on
• To be a design student or recent graduate in the field of graphic design
• Motivation and excitement to make the most of your internship experience
• Open mind and willingness to work across different creative fields and challenges
• Genuinely enthusiast about developing and riding eBikes as part of our culture
• To be comfortable managing deadlines and effectively manage your time
• An outstanding portfolio, with a strong showcase of your talent
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Experience with banner animations, and website design
• Experience with After Effects and/or general video editing and animation would be a plus
• German and English Proficiency
Made for you? – We are looking forward to your application documents (cover letter, CV and portfolio) as PDF format.