studiomem currently seeks Industrial Design Interns to support our team. This position is based in Munich, Germany. studiomem’s projects are often multi-touchpoint solutions that involve the design of customer experiences of products and services in both B2B and B2C contexts.
Most of studiomem’s clients are large or medium-sized consumer electronics companies that operate internationally.
- support of projects with a strong product design component
- support in research, ideation and concept development
- support of design, testing and building of prototypes of product and service experiences
- minimum 5 terms/semesters of product design
- fluent in English, German a plus
- strong 2D and 3D software skills (Rhinoceros, Adobe CS)
- strong visualisation and form development skills
- a passion for problem solving
- curiosity and passion to challenge the status quo
- motivation, passion and flexibility