Atomic is one of the leading manufacturers of wintersports equipment and part of the Amer Sports Corporation. For our headoffice in Altenmarkt im Pongau / Salzburg we are currently looking for a:
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN INTERNSHIP (m/f)
(STARTING OCTOBER 2021, DURATION MINIMUM 6 MONTHS)
Become part of one of the leading winter sports brands and get a hands-on Design experience across all departments. Be a link between several entities of Atomic, between Designers, Product Managers and Engineers. You will play an important role in product development, coordination and the global development of the Atomic brand through its products. Right in the heart of the mountains you can not only put your design skills on test but also embrace a whole lot of winter sports opportunities.
BECOME PART OF THE ATOMIC SKI FAMILY AND LINK YOUR PASION FOR DESIGN AND SNOWSPORTS WITHIN YOUR DESIGN INTERNSHIP.
• Assistance in DM (design management) tasks
o Visualizing in 2D/3D design directions
o Supportive hand sketching during workshops
o Preparation of Design related workshops
• Assistance in product design activities
o Creating Moodboards
o Creating Design studies
o Design of products and components
o Design of Packagings
o Drafting Techpacks / Technical Drawings
• Passionate about skiing and gliding on snow
• Studies in Industrial-, Product- or Transportation Design
• Experienced Adobe User (Creative Suite); Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
• Skilled in hand sketching / quick doodles
• Fluent German and / or English
• Microsoft Office skills (word, excel, power point)
• High interest in design trends & sporting goods
• Comes with basic mechanical engineering knowledge
• Team player with independent working attitude
Should the scope of duties meet with your profile and expectations, kindly send your application via e-mail with all usual application documents.