ITO Design is offering an industrial design internship in our German studio (Fürth, Bavaria). During this six-month internship, you will have the opportunity to actively participate in various stages of product development taking part of an international team.
Your tasks will include:
• Concept and design development;
• Market surveys;
• CAD modeling;
• Visualization of design concepts.
• At least 4 semesters in industrial design studies
• Good technical understanding
• Advanced CAD capabilities (preferably in SolidWorks)
• Advanced skills in computer-aided visualization (preferably in KeyShot and / or Modo)
• Good English knowledge
About ITO Design
We are an international industrial design studio with offices both in Germany and Switzerland. Since 1987, we have been developing functional products for various companies keeping the office seating industry as our main core business.
Please send your portfolio in the form of a PDF document (maximum 15 MB in size) to: email@example.com
International applications are welcome.