Hi, we are INDEED Innovation.
INDEED is a humane innovation firm on a mission to create a better future for all life on earth. Our passionate team of designers, engineers and strategists is continuously striving to push the boundaries of new product and service development. Within our multicultural team, we give all our colleagues the opportunity to contribute their creative potential to an exciting portfolio of ambitious projects.
We would love to share the development experience with talented and unconventional industrial design interns (f/d/m) starting March 2021.
- A highly skilled, open-minded and motivated team player
- Interested in design, mechanics, robotics and everything digital
- Passionate about human-centered design and eager to prove your professional skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Insights into the entire development process (from strategy to engineering)
- International project work in an interdisciplinary team, supported by an experienced mentor
- An internship where dedication and self-motivation are rewarded
- A dynamic team structure with flat hierarchies and a big team spirit
- An inspiring and supportive work environment located in the heart of Hamburg, one of Germany’s most loveable cities, with international and warm-hearted colleagues
- A nice kitchen to enjoy barista coffee, fresh fruit and inspiring chats with your colleagues, plus free yoga courses every week
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Industrial design student (min. 2 years of undergraduate study), available for at least 4 months
- Safe handling of all relevant design tools (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator). SolidWorks is a must, KeyShot knowledge preferred
- Sketching, 2D rendering and form development skills
- Proficiency in English (German would be a plus)
- A valid work permit for Germany is mandatory
Interested in joining the INDEED team?
Please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us
- Your portfolio (PDF or online), showing not only beautiful final products but your way of working all the way from the first sketches and mock-ups to the final result
- Your CV
We don’t need a formal cover letter. Just let us know when you could start the internship and for how long you would be available. If we think profile and skills would be a great fit, we are excited to get to know the person behind the paper.