Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Power Tools GmbH is looking forward to your application!
• Help shape the future: You will have the chance to shape real projects in a cross-functional team of Design Experts, from Industrial - and Interaction Designers to User Researchers and Design Thinking Coaches. Develop the tools of tomorrow!
• Design user centric: You will work on user centric designs in an international context, for a diverse set of users, ranging from professionals of various crafts to DIY-handymen.
• Take responsibility: You will develop product concepts, ideate, sketch, model in CAD, render, prototype and create illustrations, graphics and artworks.
• Think holistically: You will plan, participate and evaluate user testing’s (soft- and hardware).
• Education: Studies in the field of Industrial design or comparable
• Character and Working Practice: Creative, team-minded, reliable and autonomous with a good sense of design
• Knowledge: Confident with SolidWorks, Keyshot, Illustrator and Photoshop, solid understanding of User Research and rapid prototyping, sketching abilities
• Enthusiasm: enthusiastic for user-centered design
• Language: Fluent in English and good German is a plus
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at a university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, portfolio, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Georg Bäckert (Business Department)
+49 711 758 1593
Gaetan Moren (Business Department)
+49 711 758-3718