Industrial Design Intern
Are you a positive, proactive and committed individual who is keen to be part of a multidiscipline design team? If the answer is yes, continue reading.
Who we are
Founded in 1960, we are one of the world’s leading product design and development consultancies, operating globally from our headquarters in Warwick, UK. Since our foundation, multidisciplinary philosophy has been the cornerstone of our approach to product design and developments.
DCA is a collection of over 130 extraordinary individuals. Intelligent, creative and thorough. Our people combine to create a vibrant fusion of disciplines including designers, mechanical engineers, electronics hardware and software engineers, strategists, social scientists, ergonomics and prototyping technicians.
Our work spans 4 sectors, medical, consumer industrial, transport, where we work and partner with world leading brands such as Bentley, Rolls Royce, Sanofi Aventis, Unilever, HALEON, Hitachi, Linn, Godiva, Mayborn and many more.
We are looking for an Industrial Design Intern who:
• Is able to create meaningful and relevant stories and concepts.
• Has excellent 2D skills, hand\\digital sketching, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Has an impressive set of 3D skills, preferably Solidworks.
• Has the ability to create beautiful, compelling visuals using Keyshot or similar.
• Is self-motivated to improve their skillset.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
• Communicates confidently with their peers and clients.
• Is able to work in our Warwick based studios full-time.
What we offer you:
• The chance to work for a range of high-profile clients across different stages of the design process.
• Support from our team as you develop, including software training courses and other career growth opportunities.
• A fair salary, potential for paid overtime, half day Fridays, subsidised social activities.
What you need to apply:
- A portfolio that clearly demonstrates your capability.
- A desire to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- The ability to work in the UK starting Summer 2023.
How to apply:
Send your PDF portfolio to [email protected] with the subject “ID Intern 2023”. Please limit the file size to <10mb. Closing date for applications is February 25th.