Foster + Partners is a global studio for sustainable architecture, urbanism, engineering and design, founded by Norman Foster in 1967. With offices across the world, the practice works as a single entity that is both ethnically and culturally diverse, with people central to all our endeavors.
Who we are looking for
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Furniture and Product Designer to join our Industrial Design team. You will be working as part of the Industrial Design Team within one of the most innovative studios in the world on a diverse range of projects and scales from commercial products with external manufacturers to site-specific bespoke pieces.
Skills & experience required
• Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities
• Previous experience within the field of industrial design
• Able to construct sketch and high-level presentation models in house for review and client presentation
• Excellent organisational skills
• Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
• Self motivated and able to take responsibility
• Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
• Flexible attitude
• Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
• Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure.
• Able to work as part of an effective team assisting and supporting team members
In return, we offer a competitive basic salary and generous benefits package which includes 25 days holiday (exc bank holidays), Cycle to Work Scheme, Pension, discretionary annual bonus, and more!
2. Please write ‘leManoosh - Industrial Designer designer application’ in your subject
3. All attachments must be in total under 8MB.
Full-time in our studio in Battersea, South West London.