Dashdot is a product design studio in Long Beach, California, and we’re looking to add a junior to mid-level industrial designer. We work with premium brands in a wide range of industries.
Let’s keep this simple shall we? Impress us with your core ID skills! Sketching (process and presentation sketches), mockups, models, CAD, and renderings.
The must haves…
- Ability to quickly sketch compelling design concepts digitally and on paper.
- CAD Modeling and rendering proficiency. Solidworks and Keyshot preferred but not required.
- Capability to create models and quick mockups, using both rapid prototyping processes and basic shop tools.
- An understanding of basic manufacturing processes.
- Ability to present visually and verbally to clients and other designers.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
The nice to haves…
- Degree in Industrial Design
- 1-5 years work experience
- Knowledge of other 3D software (Rhino, Grasshopper, Blender, Cinema 4D etc)
This position is on location at our studio in Long Beach, CA.
We’re especially interested in background work, the sketches, bad ideas, mockups, and thinking that eventually led to your final designs.
Please send us an email with a link to your online portfolio and/or a PDF not to exceed 20mb.
Unfortunately we will not be able to respond to each candidate. Please no calls.
Long Beach, CA, USA
Email subject: "leManoosh - Industrial Designer"
To: [email protected]