Noise is looking for a passionate, ambitious Industrial Designer with a strong sense of aesthetics to join our team! In this role, you will be entrusted with designing and developing products.
Your "WILL BEs"
- Closely work with the product team to determine requirements for designs
- Performing in depth design research, CMF trends across various industries and execute on consumer electronics products designed
- Sketch ideas or create renderings, which are images on paper or on a computer that provide a visual of design ideas
- Use computer software to develop virtual models of different designs
- Create physical prototypes of their designs.
The Ideal “Noisemaker“:
- 2-6 years of experience into Industrial Design.
- Experience in Consumer electronics is preferable.
- Meticulous attention to detail & able to concisely articulate a concept.
- Excellent at translating an idea into a design.
- Proficient in 3D CAD, Rhino, Solidworks, Keyshot etc.