Essential performance, honest progression and everyday conviviality - does your design philosophy match our design DNA at Renault Trucks? Can you see the bigger picture and create solutions that satisfy the future needs of the logistic supply chain?
Renault Trucks Product Design is looking for an industrial designer to join its multi-disciplinary design team at the Halle du Design (HDD) Lyon, France. Next day to next decade, the role of an industrial designer at Renault Trucks covers a huge span of creativity and potential solutions both long term and short term.
Within the Halle du Design we have interesting and challenging projects, not only locally but internationally as a part of the Volvo group. Not only a great place to work but a great place to grow.
We seek designers trained in the process of design, a passion for creativity expressed by great visual communication, effective aesthetics and expression of Renault Trucks brand values.
Skills and qualifications:
- Recent graduate from University (Minimum bachelor degree in Industrial or Automotive Design)
- Proficiency with digital design tools such as Photoshop, IllustratorExperience with CAD programs such as Alias and blender.
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Good creative sketching, free-hand and digital 2D renderings (photoshop)
- Passionate in design with creative and innovative solutions
- Work on a broad range of design programs, production; advanced, interior, exterior, product etc.
- Provide inspiring deliveries on time and as part of a team including UX designers, studio engineers, CAD modellers, visualisation designers etc.
- Willingness to learn and interprete complex problems and challenges
- Collaborate with counterparts such as engineering, product planning, UI/UX
- Take pride and ownership of your projects
In this position you will report to the Design Director Renault Trucks, and be located in Lyon, France.
Did you know? For many years, as a “disability friendly” company, Renault Trucks SAS has been committed to including people with disabilities in our professional environment.