Hi, we are INDEED Innovation!
INDEED is a humane innovation firm on a mission to create a better future for all life on earth. Our passionate team of designers, strategists, and engineers is continuously striving to push the boundaries of new product and service development. Within our multicultural team, we give all our colleagues the opportunity to contribute their creative potential to an exciting portfolio of ambitious projects.
We are looking for a talented and unconventional Industrial Designer (f/m/d) who wants to join us on an exceptional journey to recode innovation.
- An excellent communicator and open-minded personality interested in all aspects of design
- A creative problem solver who is passionate about circular design and has a strong desire to work towards sustainability
- Keen on interdisciplinary team collaboration and iterative design process to develop the best possible solutions
WHAT WE OFFER
- An inspiring work environment located in the heart of Hamburg, one of Germany’s most lovable cities, with international and warm-hearted colleagues
- A dynamic team structure with flat hierarchies and a big team spirit
- We support you in your professional growth with curated learning and development programs
- A nice kitchen to enjoy barista coffee, fresh fruit and inspiring chats with your colleagues, plus free yoga courses every week
- Great events, memorable parties, and international networking
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Design or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in product and industrial design and a good understanding of a full design process
- Proficiency with all relevant design tools, such as SolidWorks/Rhino, KeyShot, Adobe CC (specifically PS, AI, ID)
- Strong sketching skills, both physically and digitally (SketchBook, Procreate)
- Good understanding of Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Passion for creating everything from hand built physical cardboard and wire mock-ups to functional 3D printed prototypes
- Proficiency in English (German would be a plus), a valid EU work permit is mandatory
Interested in joining the INDEED team?
Please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us
- Your portfolio (PDF or online), showing not only beautiful final products but your way of working all the way from the first sketches to the final result
- Your resumé
We don’t need a formal cover letter and we are not looking for the perfect, straightforward CV. If we think profile and skills would be a great fit, we are excited to get to know the person behind the paper.