We are a strategic design agency, focusing on product, digital and service design. Operating globally, we design high-tech products and experiences for public transportation, long-lasting capital goods, high-end consumer goods, medical equipment, and rehabilitation. Our goal is to constantly question established norms, develop new concepts and shape extraordinary visions for the future. Driving innovation since 1970.
– Degree in Design (Industrial or Product Design)
– 3+ years of experience
– Proficiency in sketching, Rhino, Keyshot or V-Ray and Adobe
– Experience in UI/UX and a good sense for Graphic Design incl. color, typography, etc.
– Strong organizational and time management skills - experience in leading design projects and creative teams
– Analytical & methodical thinking paired with expertise in Design Strategy and User Research
– Experience in planning and facilitating workshops with clients
– You have a keen eye for details, technically and aesthetically
– Team player with high curiosity and willingness to learn and grow
– A broad spectrum of industries: Mobility, Consumer, Medical, Industry 4.0
– Open communication, flat hierarchies, and an interdisciplinary team
– An inspiring workplace in the heart of Munich next to the English Garden & Isar
– Great team-spirit, events and spontaneous after-work gatherings, and backyard table-tennis action during the summer