Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
This is the opportunity – a chance to be part of the Trek’s future in performance road cycling! We are looking for a Rockstar Industrial Designer to help propel the road products and our team to the next level. The road product development team has brought some of the most exciting, flagship cycling products in the world to market including Madone, Emonda, Speed Concept, Domane, Domane+ and more.
As a designer at Trek your purpose is to create great ride experiences for all road cyclists around the world from professional World Tour teams to weekend warriors. You’ll work together with many of the industry’s leading designers and engineers to provide forward thinking concepts and design direction for bicycles, components, and accessory products. A designer in this position is engaged in rider research, concept planning, design refinement, and production support. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional design, problem solving, communication, and visualization skills, and excel in a multi-functional, global team.
• Flexible and fun company culture
• Competitive health care
• PPO & HDHP medical plan options, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Free life insurance & optional term life insurance
• Competitive vacation package
• 401(k) with match and Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
• 12 weeks of maternity leave with 100% pay
• Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
• Employee discounts on all product
• Deep partner retail discounts
In response to the evolving COVID-19 situation, we continue to take extra steps and precautions to keep our employees and customers safe. We are now requiring that all employees show proof that they are fully vaccinated with the exception of a medical or religious exemption.