Pininfarina of America is looking for a talented full-time Industrial Designer for the U.S. office.
At Pininfarina, you will find a dynamic and familiar environment where your skills and desire \'to do\' will be spent on challenging projects that are always diverse and versatile.
You will have a complete understanding of the business process, from concept design to creation. We will work together to build innovative solutions that will ultimately improve the quality of life.
What You\'ll Do:
• Develop creative concepts and products based on Pininfarina\'s guidelines.
• Translate into tangible and realistic design concepts and product proposals.
• Know manufacturing techniques, specifying materials, architecture, mechanisms, color, and surface finishes.
• Bold idea creation to drive newness and innovative ways to efficiently market.
• Develop clear and engaging Product Stories, that blend strategy, design, and brand
• Truly understand our clients\' business and competitors to help frame our strategic approach.
• Can connect design concepts to strategy and the client\'s brand.
What We\'re Looking For:
• 3+ years proven industrial design experience with a technical background
• Bachelor\'s degree or higher degree in Industrial Design or design field
• Technical understanding of concept development via available 3D tools.
• Project management and client/project follow up skills (preferred)
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps, Rhinoceros 3D, Keyshot, Solidworks
• Expert using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrable excellence in sketching, and form development skills.
• Good sensibility and graphics on presentations.
• Experience interacting with clients, external partners, external engineering and manufacturing partners at all levels.
• Excellence in communicating design both visually and verbally.
• Must have a keen eye for detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a collaborative team player
• Encourages a diversity of ideas.
• Positive attitude and personality.
• All applicants should be authorized to work lawfully in the United States.