Tej Chauhan is looking for an Industrial Designer to join his studio. Accomplished 3D surfacing skills are strictly prerequisite for this position. The role will suit a resourceful individual who enjoys working as part of a team as well as being able to use initiative and able to motivate themselves:
- A team player with the ability to appraise design objectively
- Proactive and able to use initiative, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- An accomplished 3D surface modeller, ideally with Rhino, with experience delivering perfect final 3D surface models to clients and suppliers
- Has a natural feel for CMF and is able to innovate with material specifications and production processes
- Has great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understands and stays on top of fashion, lifestyle, and technology trends
- Is interested in materials and related technologies
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Has a thorough working understanding of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and also Rhino (Solidworks also considered, but you will have to show proven application of working with curvature continuity)
- Believes that what most people would consider to be pedantic about detail and pursuit of perfection is simply part of the job
- A keen eye for graphics, layout, and typography would be beneficial
Terms are competitive and flexible, based on experience.
The studio has a personal, family feel. It’s relaxed and informal, but a focus on delivering excellence is paramount. All staff work with Tej directly on a daily basis.