Who we are looking for
We are looking for innovative designers who are comfortable with working across a variety of future-oriented product domains. Candidates with Transportation design, Furniture Design or Fashion design experience will be highly appreciated.
Who we are
• We’re a London design team of a global tech leader in consumer electronics. Our studio is a compact and fast-moving, based in a well-connected and vibrant part of the capital.
• We are looking to add innovation designers with a demonstrated expertise and talent to the team. You will get to work on operational and innovation projects across a variety of future-oriented product domains.
• Generate meaningful, strong and innovative design paradigms that pioneer markets and champion user needs.
• Develop 3D surface models of high complexity and sophistication that are both aesthetically accurate and technically feasible.
• Develop impressive design presentations.
• Participate in team design review, share professional opinions and inputs.
Key Skills and Capabilities Requirements
• Proficiency in complex 3D surfacing, 3D rendering, as well as hand-sketching.
• A good knowledge of material technologies and manufacturing processes, and a basic understanding of product engineering (electronics, mechanics, etc).
• Capability in translating a brands tone and identity through the design of a product.
• Have a solid capacity for critical thought, information synthesis and problem-solving.
• A high level of self-motivation and initiative, and an eagerness to learn and work collaboratively.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
• Education background: bachelor degree or higher diploma in a relevant design course.
• At least 3 to 8 years of experience in producing top quality work in-house or in a consultancy environment.
• Ideal candidate should have extensive industry experiences within the following domains: Transportation, Fashion, consumer electronics.
• Candidates will need to be based in the UK, or have the right to live and work in the country.