ITO Design is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated junior industrial designer for our Swiss office located in the beautiful town of Cham, Switzerland.
We are a small, nimble team of international design talent, working on elegant and highly functional products with a focus on the furniture industry. Since 1987, We have worked internationally with clients in Europe, North America and Asia who value our profound expertise and our comprehensive understanding of the global office furniture market.
As a designer at ITO, you must have creative ideas driven by a strong understanding of functionality and user experience. You will work in a highly collaborative environment to conduct research, create sketches, CAD models, and mock-ups and take products from concept through to production.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
• Minimum 1-3 year work experience
• Excellent visual communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Team Focused Attitude
• Good knowledge of materials and processes
• High 3D modelling proficiency (Solidworks prefered)
• Swiss/EU/EFTA an assett
• Email your cover letter, CV and Portfolio
• Write Junior Industrial Designer application in your subject
• All attachments must be in PDF format and total under 8MB
• We are not looking for architects or interior designers at this time
• Due to the high volume of applications we can only reply to successful cadidates
- please do not follow up your application by email or phone; we will review all portfolios received and contact applicants that fit our need.
The position is open from January 1 2017.
Application deadline: 27 November 2016