• Provide assistance in producing technical drawings, sketches,
models and documents specifying the fabrication of products and packaging.
• Develop designs from conceptualization/sketching to
presentation-ready renders and models.
• Assist in preparing presentations for the management and suppliers.
• Perform Photoshop / Image retouching as instructed
• Assist in the design process - Research / Concept development
• Build 3D CAD models to support form development, design detailing, and prototyping
• Degree in relevant creative discipline e.g. Product Design, Industrial Design
• Minimum 2 years industry experience.
• Good understanding of manufacturing and production principles
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Understand the value of color, materials, and finishes as it applies to product design
• Working knowledge of 3D Software, such as SolidWorks and KeyShot.
• Working experience in product design and development.
• Active and highly motivated to learn, and passionate with designing
• Fluency in English communication is a must
• Proven ability to perform well under pressure and timely delivery on target-specific deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested & qualified, please send us the following:
• CV & Portfolio of your work - PDF format (5MB max).
• Cover letter expressing why you’re the right person for this job, addressing the requirements as listed above