Mohamed Hilal Group started in 2008 with 3 luxury perfume brands and has grown successfully over the years;
with the addition of the Food & Beverages division, gourmet Chocolates, and soon a luxurious leather goods brand.
Our Philosophy at Mohamed Hilal Group is to always put all our passion into everything that we do .
We are not making products but we are building brands made from love, passion and inspiration.
Our goal is to also inspire others from the outcome of our passion.
We are looking for students, end of degree, or recently graduated Industrial Designers to join our luxurious world of Perfumes, gourmet Chocolates, fine dining, bespoke leather goods, and much more!
The successful candidate will be responsible for a broad range of creative activities - conceptualization and exploration of ideas,
building presentation, and the smooth integration of craft skills and CAD techniques for products and packaging.
We are offering a six-month paid internship with the potential for extension or full employment upon mutual agreement.
You will be
An intern in our Dubai office directly involved
• Brainstorms and concept generation phases with industrial designers
• User research and screening
• Client presentations
• A talented and creative young designer, with an eye for details and a great ability
to work in a multi-cultural English speaking environment, ready to surprise us with your fresh ideas.
• Passionate about team work
• Eager to take your first step on your professional career.
• Translate research on user motivations and desires into meaningful design propositions.
• Take directions & learn from others.
• Demonstrate high-level proficiency with 3D CAD software (preferably SolidWorks), KeyShot, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Provide a strong aesthetic point of view while remaining responsive to critiques and redirections or changes.
• Excellent sketching abilities
Please include a covering letter, your updated CV, and a link/URL to your work portfolio or PDF format