Are you looking for an experience in an elite design studio?
Are you enthusiastic about generating inventive and fresh ideas for common products?
We are seeking top Design students to join our team at Procter & Gamble in BELGIUM.
As a Design Intern, you will join the Fabric & Home Care Innovation Studio at the Brussels Innovation Center. Our Research and Development Innovation Centre in Brussels is the largest R&D center in Europe. With leading brands such as Ariel, Lenor, Downy, Fairy and Mr. Proper/Flash, it works continuously on the development and improvement of our products worldwide.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO P&G’S SUCCESS:
- Develop packages, devices, and deliver systems for some of our most iconic brands (DAWN, FAIRY, CASCADE, SWIFFER, MR CLEAN, FEBREZE, ARIEL, TIDE, LENOR, DOWNY, ...).
- be responsible for crafting excellent design solutions that support the brand strategy and business objectives.
- include hands on design along with envisioning, encouraging, and crafting solutions with focus on consumer-packaged goods.
- partner with engineers and technologists to help build P&G’s innovation pipeline.
- work through the end-to-end design process, from brainstorming and ideation, deep consumer insight, to prototyping and execution.
- Master`s degree with a major in Industrial Design
- Proficient English required - written and oral communication skills
- A keen eye and attention to detail.
- Collaboration/interdependence skills through past examples.
- Time and project management skills.
- compassion and non-linear thinking: You should be able to see the consumer as a person and conceptualize solutions with the consumer in mind.
- an affinity with the industry standard creative suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, …) and have experience with CAD and rendering software (e.g. Alias, Rhino, Solid Works, Keyshot or Freeform ).
use freehand sketching as a tool to explore and communicate your ideas.