Your work will explore a wide range of design fields and you will be applying your knowledge and skills to a rich portfolio of projects, addressing diverse clients, composed of both renowned companies such as Samsung, Kia, Bosch, as well as some of the most promising start-ups. We will welcome you in our international, multicultural and multidisciplinary team, constantly shaping both yours and our future towards the greatest it can be.
You will be
A Visual Design intern in our Amsterdam office directly involved in:
• Creating graphic design, usability and interaction concepts as part of a project team or independently
• Creating wireframes, use cases and prototypes of user interface simulations
• Developing and defining style guides and manuals
• Brainstorms and concept generation phases with multi-disciplinary design teams
• Client presentations
A talented young and motivated visual designer with proven track record in the field of user experience development and visual interaction design, with already different projects in the field; a graduatation in progress of Interaction Design or a correlated discipline and a fluent English speaker.
• Excellent user interface development and design skills
• Excellent visual,layout, graphic and typographical skills
• Proficiency in UI design and prototyping tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Principle, Axure, etc.)
• Basic understanding of technical platforms and terms
• Understand the transition from graphic design to software coding
• Abreast of user interface design best practices, trends and techniques
• Good drawing skills are a plus.
We are excited to receive your application!
Please fill in the application form and send it together with your letter of motivation and digital portfolio (PDF or URL) to [email protected]