“To be a designer for KTM and Husqvarna Motorcycles is a very unique opportunity. Feeling and living design is the norm - you never stop learning."
Explore the design freedom and fast pace a position on our product graphic design team can offer. You’ll be involved in the entire design process, taking on a key role in the development of new materials and finishes for hard goods and accessories.
Working with your team of international designers you’ll create colour and graphic designs on three- dimensional surfaces from various materials. From developing logos for e.g. helmets, to designing graphics, you will be deeply involved in the creative direction of the design process.
To make the most of the freedom this job offers, you’ll need:
- Two years of relevant work experience in the field, as well as the ability to create Industry-leading graphic solutions, and translate two-dimensional concepts into three-dimensional surfaces.
- Passion for design, and a strong connection to sports and sport style trends, as well as a team player mentality.
- Multitasking skills to manage several projects and timelines.
- To make presentations that effectively communicate your concepts to your team and our clients.
- Fluency in English (German skills are a plus).