Leapfrog Brands is seeking a mid-level designer with the talent, vision, and leadership skills to help us build out our capabilities for visual storytelling through cohesive product imagery across sales decks, e-commerce assets, marketing materials, and packaging images. Successful applicants must be highly skilled with Keyshot and familiar with creating custom materials and physical lighting set ups.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Creative product visualization via Keyshot & Photoshop to support packaging, e-commerce, and sales deck needs
• Leading & managing design projects from initiation through the delivery of the finished work
• Evaluation, management, and improvement of existing visual assets and related processes
• Exploration and implementation of visual trends, and CMF for new and existing products
Additional Job Responsibilities
• Sketching, 3D modeling, and rendering to support the communication of design concepts to marketing, sales, and engineering teams
• Trend & user research to support new product ideation & improvement of existing product lines
• Feedback and refinement of product models/samples with domestic and international production partners when involved in new product development
• 2-7 years of experience in industrial design, graphic creation, or similar field
• Mastery in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Keyshot passion and expertise
• Experience with animation/motion graphics is a plus
• Excellent visual, verbal, and written communication skills
• Proficiency in 3D modelling (Fusion 360 or Solidworks)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Familiarity with commercial manufacturing processes for plastics, ceramics, glass, wood, & cut/sew
• Excellent creative problem solving and ideation skills
• A team player, excited to learn and help out where needed
• Knowledge of user research processes or user centered design
*Applicants must be Chicago-based or willing to commute 2 days per week.
*Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Competitive annual salary
• Bi-Yearly performance-based bonus structure
• 6% SEP IRA contribution (no matching required)
• Hybrid schedule (2 days in office, 3 days remote)
• Yearly continuing education stipend
• Weekly catered lunches & endless snack supply
• All the water bottles & travel mugs you could ever dream of
To apply, submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio to [email protected] with the subject line: \"Product Visualization Specialist\"