We’re looking for candidates with at least eight years of relevant experience (in design agencies) to fill this position. Your experience shows that you have excellent design skills, but also displays verifiable communicative qualities, broad creative thinking and the ability for working with clients in tackling substantial and complex projects. Besides design related tasks you have the ambition to be an excellent project manager. Good comprehension of English is required, and knowledge of German is desirable. Educational requirements: TU Delft Industrial Design Engineering, The Design Academy, IPO or equivalent.
- Talented and the ambition of realizing perfect design projects that contribute to the future of our clients and society as a whole.
- Analytical as well purposeful.
- Energetic, optimistic and dynamic.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, driven and eager to learn.
- Assertive, self-assured and self-critical.
- At least eight years of relevant experience.
- Widely employable, from creative vision development up to production.
- Capable of visualizing ideas and visions on a high level.
- Great sense for the aesthetical.
- Interested in and having an affinity for the development of smart products.
- Experience with and knowledge of user interface design.
- Proficient communicative skills both within our organization as well as toward clients and connections.
- Experience with project management.
- Skilled in a variety of design tools, such as SolidWorks, Keyshot, and Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You are available 32-40 hours/week.
Absolutely! FLEX/design has a lot to offer: an internationally renowned clientele and relevant projects, experienced and open-minded colleagues who are willing to share their knowledge. We pride ourselves on a pleasant and informal yet professional working environment that offers opportunities for growth and development. Are you ready to ‘Connect the dots between People, Business and Technology’? Check out our website (www.flex.nl) and send your motivation, CV and portfolio to Christa Blankestijn (+31 15 275 6666) before Friday, August 16th, 2019.