JOB PROFILE (Senior)
Form And Branch Is an award winning Industrial design studio based in Berlin.
We are currently looking for a highly creative and motivated senior designer to help lead design projects and carry them through from concepts to creating production data. You should be a born problem solver with a passion for how things work. If that sounds like you then come join us !!
Duties + Responsibilities
• Concept Presentations.
• Building of rough functional prototypes.
• Trend forecasting.
• Material and technology research.
• Collaboration with industry partners
• Trade fair visits
Senior Industrial Designer Requirements
• 6+ years experience in a design consultancy or design department (experience with office furniture is a big plus).
• Strong organization and efficient time management skills.
• Design development; Excellent 2D skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Design development ; Perfect 3D modelling and rendering abilities - Solidworks , Fusion 360, Keyshot (Rhino is a plus.)
• Very in depth knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes and generally how products are made.
• Excellent collaborative skills.
• Fluent English, German is a plus
• Experience designing and building functional prototypes
• Highly Motivated and can use his or her own initiative.
• High level of presentation skills and ability to deal with clients.
For applications for tour Senior designer position we require a PDF not bigger than 4mb.