About HUAWEI UK
Huawei’s vision is to enhance the lives of humanity and improve the environment by building a fully connected and intelligent world. In the UK, with a further £3bn of investment committed to the UK over the next 5 years we invite you to join us and drive your career forward.
HUAWEI UK is looking for talented and motivated Industrial Designers in London.
All applicants should have the Right to Work in the UK without requirement for work sponsorship.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Work at a leading consumer electronics company with motivated colleagues.
• You will play an important role in innovative work for global consumers.
• Competitive compensation. Based in London.
• Address product and innovation opportunities with keen insights.
• Deliver specific design solutions with meaningful value, fulfil design intents and achieve business objectives.
• Think strategically, while developing a strong design strategy and solutions that are based on consumer, brand, and business perspectives.
• A strong aesthetic sense and translate into tangible and realistic design concepts and product proposals that stimulate people’s senses and emotions. Produce proper design to meet a certain brand tone and identity.
• Translate opportunities and strategies into tangible and realistic design concepts and product proposals that stimulate people’s senses and emotions.
• Innovate within known manufacturing techniques, specifying materials, architecture, mechanisms, color and surface finishes.
• Produce meaningful and impactful design presentations.
• Manage projects efficiently by creating and communicating work plans, project timelines.
• A high level of self-motivation and initiative.
• Have at least 5~8+ years of experience working as an industrial designer and producing top quality work.
• Bachelor degree or higher diploma in a relevant design course (Product design, industrial design, or other related field).
• Have a solid capacity for critical and logical thinking, and information synthesis.
• Capable of building complex 3D models and Class A surfaces that are both aesthetically accurate and technically realistic. Rapid sketch development, and excellent visualization in Keyshot or equivalent.