We have an open senior level Industrial Design position and are looking for talented people with at least 4 years of experience to join our ambitious team at NVGTR in Munich.
We are an idea driven design studio with a strong focus on circular design, innovation and vision work for brands from A like adidas to Z like Zeiss and many interesting brands, startups and cutting edge research initiatives in between.
Our new team member should be an experienced, curious and open-minded designer with a full toolbox that is keen to improve him/herself, us as a team and the world around us.
Let’s talk if this sounds like you:
• Strategic thinker able to take ambitious concepts to the next level
• Deliver design work of exceptional quality
• Creative mind with a wide knowledge base in upcoming cultural-, technological- and ecological futures, trends and developments.
• Solid knowledge base about circular design & eco design strategies
• Ability to co-lead multi-disciplinary projects & teams (internal / external)
• Hold client meetings, presentations and workshops
• Engage in growing the NVGTR ID knowhow
• Engage in applying the NVGTR processes and unique tools
• Rhino or Solidworks / Adobe Suite / Keyshot / Grasshopper
• and all the things that you are good at and that you want to put into great work
• competitive salary
• The opportunity to make a difference.
• Plenty of projects at the forefront of what’s possible & preferable
• An inspiring working environment to unleash your potential
and a great team looking forward to get to know you.