air up – A revolutionary way of drinking
Are you looking to take on a new challenge in a creative and highly motivated team working to make a positive impact in the world?
At air up it is our mission to support the well-being of consumers and enable a more sustainable lifestyle by offering a globally unique, refillable drinking system.
What makes air up special? We have harnessed the physiological science behind taste perception to add flavor to water using just scent. With air up, consumers can enjoy the taste of cherries, peaches, orange-passion fruit or even cola, while drinking only water. No sugar, no artificial additives and no other ingredients - but 100% surprising taste and less plastic waste. Join us to establish the market segment of “scent-based taste” and radically redefine drinking.
Join us as
Senior Product Designer (f/m/d)
- You are a core driver for the design of the next generation of new air up products
- You strive to continuously improve our existing designs in order to meet our customer's demands and needs
- You are ahead of the crowd, always innovating and coming up with new ideas before they become a trend
- You deploy your design concepts into functional prototypes
- You merge design with technical solutions and collaborate closely with our product engineer
This is you
- You hold a degree in Industrial or Product Design or in a related field
- You bring 4+ years of product design experience to the table, ideally from a design firm
- You have an eye for detail and a strong sense of aesthetic
- Being an above average communicator, you convey your visions and ideas easily to others
- You proficiently use Keyshot, Adobe CC and SolidWorks
- We value someone who is a self-starter sharing our hands-on mentality, flexible and with great interpersonal skills, who is able to build strong, mutually respectful relationships
- You are a quick learner, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can juggle a multitude of responsibilities
- You are fully proficient in English
This is us
We are much more than we are able to put into words, so we'll mention just a few things that make working at air up great
- We are a highly diverse team, with backgrounds from all over the world, working towards a common goal
- We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals – we fight and win together
- We like to get our hands dirty and do not shy away from responsibility – at air up your actions will have a direct impact on the business from day one
- We value your entrepreneurial spirit in everything you do and welcome you bringing new ideas and concepts to the table
- Our strong growth provides excellent development options – professionally, as well as personally
- We support you with a yearly personal development budget and many internal training possibilities
- Free coffee, fruit, and our own air up flavor pods in the office are naturally also a part of the deal
- We have a remote-friendly working culture and offer flexible working hours
- To help you improve your work-life balance, we offer a discounted Urban Sports Club membership and many other corporate benefits
- And last, but certainly not least - we have fun together! In our day-to-day work, at regular team events and in celebration of our successes
Up for a new challenge?
Take your chance to be part of air up's success story! We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply online with your CV and portfolio, your salary expectations and your possible entry date as well as any other information that you would like to share with us.
Munich / remote