SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceuticals organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Nederland.
Top tier pharmaceutical multinational
We are looking for an SAP WM expert that is eager to learn and quickly absorbs the specifics of the business. A passion for distribution is needed to understand the actual system needs of the department. This is a 1 year role on payroll basis.
- Supports end-users/key users (second line support) to resolve system issues/errors (SAP WM)
- Act as issue owner for bigger issues and interact with the various IS departments to drive issue resolution.
- Maintains a close relationship with the shop floor to understand the processes and related system needs.
- Performs system testing for new functionality and is involved in system enhancement projects to provide input on the required functionality and the appropriate test scripts.
- Proactively identifies methods to more effectively use the current system functionality and improve the related work processes.
- Completes master data set-ups in SAP ECC.
- Revises controlled documents (such as procedures or training materials)
- HBO (Bachelor) level or related experience
- Experience with (SAP) WMS systems in a key-user or support role
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant logistics / supply chain environment
- Analytical skills and used to work with MS Excel
- Proficient in English and Dutch, both in oral and written communication
- 3 years experience in a highly regulated business environment (such as Pharmaceutical, Food or Chemical industry)
- experience as on the job trainer (ability to transfer knowledge)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jonas Houweling.