"Designing motorcycles has always been my dream, but it was my internship here that really kicked it all off.”
You could do an internship at an automotive brand, but who wants to be another cog in the wheel? The rapid nature of transportation design at KISKA means that every day is an “all hands on-deck” situation. Every sketch and render counts – including yours.
During your internship, you’ll be deeply involved in design programs for motorsports brands like KTM and Husqvarna Motorcycles, with the chance to chip in on innovation projects for a range of global transportation brands. To do this, you’ll support your team throughout the entire process and absolutely be given the chance to influence us with your own ideas as well.
To make the most of this experience you’ll need:
• To be available for six months .
• Motivation to make the most of your internship experience, like gaining insights into the design process and studio life.
• To be a design student, or recent graduate, in transportation or industrial design.
• An open mind, as well as a willingness to work across different creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas.
• Very good English skills.