"Designing motorcycles was always a dream. My internship kicked it all off”
You could do an internship in an automotive brand studio, but who wants to be a number? The rapid nature of transportation design at KISKA means your expertise is in high-demand. Every sketch counts.
Your tasks will include:
• Deeply involving yourself in design for brands like KTM and Husqvarna Motorcycles.
• Taking part in innovation projects for other global transportation brands.
• Supporting your team throughout the entire design process. Bringing unique ideas to the table.
To make the most of the experience, you need:
• Availability for six months.
• Motivation to gain insights into both the design process and studio life.
• To be a design student, or recent graduate. Preferably in transportation or industrial design.
• An open mind and willingness to work across creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas.
• Very good English skills.