ASTHEIMER DESIGN | Making it real.
Visionary design, practical results. In partnership global brands and start ups alike, we combine innovation, functionality and technical excellence to bring ideas to life in a way that are unique, relevant and desirable.
Founded in 2009, we have grown into a multidisciplinary team of designers and engineers. Specialist focus on sustainable mobility is sharpened by extensive experience in other sectors, including technology, furniture and interiors.
We are currently looking for highly talented transportation designers to work on a variety of mobility and industrial design projects, in all phases of the design process.
Roles and responsibilities
• Market, competitor, technologies and trend research
• Interior and Exterior conceptual design, sketching and rendering
• Creating 3D models for product development, prototyping and visualisation
• Preparing photo realistic renders and presentation material
• Minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree in Automotive, Transportation, Product or Industrial design
• 2-5 years experience, Automotive / Transportation background
• The ability to frame and understand design challenges, consumer needs and translate brand values into a wide variety of conceptual designs
• A high level of hand sketching, 3-dimensional form development, surfacing and visualisation skills balanced with a good grasp of technical knowledge
• Proficient in Photoshop, Rhino and / or Alias, Digital sketching. Indesign, Keyshot, VRED experience preferable but not essential
• Demonstrate a sensibility to Graphical design, Colour, Material and Finish and a keen eye for detail
• Enjoy and be able to work quickly and effectively on multiple projects at any given time
• Have a keen interest in the latest trends and technologies
• Be curious and have an opinion
Our studio is a fun and flexible working environment, and as part of a small team your contribution will be highly valuable.
*Must be eligible to work in the UK.