Your chance - NOW!
please do not apply if you have graduated!
We have one opening in the User Experience Design team of Bosch Powertools in Shanghai starting 1st of October 2018.
• As part of the User Experience Design team in Shanghai you will assist the product development teams at all stages of development process to generate exciting new innovations. This can be traditional powertools or ideas out of the main scope like digital offerings or servcies.
• As a designer you are the users voice and assist us in delivering outstanding user experience at all touch-points.
• Must be enrolled in a chinese university (or hold chinese citizenship when enrolled abroad)
• Fluent in mandarin and workable english
• T-shaped profile preferably with background in Industrial Design
• Curious & proactive personality
• Proficiency in Adobe CC & CAD (e.g. Rhino)
• Curious about conducting qualitative market research
• Hands-on prototyping skills & maker mentality!
• Feel comfortable to work in international setting with medium supervision
• Strong team player
Next steps: Send us your portfolio because we are very curious to meet and greet you!