VanBerlo is a Strategic Design and Innovation Agency. We Define the Future by Playing with it First. Part of Accenture
We’re currently on the look-out for talented and enthusiastic UX Design students who are looking to gain experience at one of the world’s top design & innovation studios.
As a UX intern at VanBerlo, you’ll have the chance to work with and learn from our world-class creative team and the opportunity to hone your skills while working on a variety of real-life projects.
So if you’re an ambitious design student looking to kick-off your career, we’d love to hear from you.
What you bring:
- A positive can-do attitude with a keen enthusiasm for learning and improvement.
- A proficient user of digital design tools (such as Adobe XD or Sketch).
- Ability to generate interactive interface prototypes (Using tools such as Invision, Principle or Framer).
- Knowledge of 2D design visualisation tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Able to think in workflows and construct interface wireframes.
- Ability to create compelling graphics and interfaces in range of different styles.
- Knowledge of basic design research methods.
- Ability to map user journeys and capture them as compelling & understandable visuals.
- A passionate, out-of-the-box thinker who dares to share their thoughts and ideas.
- Pursuing a degree in Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Communication & Multimedia Design or similar.
- A portfolio showcasing your ability to craft beautiful, well-considered design solutions, as well the ideas, processes and creative thinking that led to them.
- Ability to communicate in English (additional languages would be a bonus).
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work on real life projects for a range of international clients
- The chance to learn from and work with our multidisciplinary team of world-class creatives
- The opportunity to be part of our vibrant & dynamic atmosphere, working from one of our two stunning studio spaces
- A dedicated mentor to help you achieve your learning & experience goals.
- To qualify for an internship position at VanBerlo you must either be a registered EU citizen or a non-EU citizen who is currently enrolled at a Dutch University/ HBO.
- This internship role is an experience traineeship, meaning this role is not suitable for students looking to work on their own project, or those seeking to work on a final thesis project.
- Internship is for a minimum period of 4 months, taking place over the Autumn/Winter semester period.