Huawei Milan Aesthetic Research Center
Milan Aesthetic Research Center focuses on consumer insights, with the aim of enhancing the quality of Huawei products, service and communication. It provides high quality, consistency and recognizable experience for global consumer, to build the world's leading consumer experience design ecosystem. Reporting to the Head of Milan Aesthetic Research Center and working in a multidisciplinary team composed by industrial, visual, UX/UI designers and brand communication experts, the candidate will:
• Take the responsibility of creating photorealistic renderings and produce high-quality animations and illustrations with strong storylines for consumer products and retail design.
• Use creativity and artistry to effectively communicate a story in visual form.
• Effectively utilize and implement audio into projects to enhance viewer experience.
• Collaborate with the design team and deliver renderings and animations/illustrations to meet the project requirements. The projects can include: consumer product design and platform building (ID), retail design, and contents creation for brand image.
• Create the internal standard and guideline with high level aesthetic taste.
• Bachelor and above degree from design field (industrial design, Media and etc.)
• 3+ years working experience as a designer with proven success
• Strong skills with successful case studies for product/interior 3D rendering, and animation making for products/interior/branding presentations
• Have a high level of visualization ability with efficient methodology and software tools.
• Strong sense of lighting, shadows and reflections, color, shade, form and detail.
• Familiar with the corporate culture of a large-scale organization.
• Able to work in a pressurized and deadline driven, sometimes messy, environment.
• Fluent English mandatory.
If interested, please send your CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com.