“Every day, every project, every first sketch is different. As an apparel designer I have the chance to create new and innovative fashions every week. That’s the beauty of my job.”
Jeremie, junior designer
Fashion design is a dream for many, but who makes the cut? Those who do what’s needed to gain a competitive advantage in this diverse and ever-changing calling. KISKA is an international studio that can give you the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of how brand identities, consumers and other creative fields can influence apparel design. That’s a big deal on the CV.
During your six-month internship, you’ll be deeply involved in real functional sports gear design projects. By taking an active role in concept development, creating new cuts and managing production data, you’ll end up supporting your team throughout the entire garment design process.
To make the most of this experience, you’ll need:
• To be available for six months.
• Motivation to make the most of your internship experience, like gaining insights into the design process and studio life.
• To be a student, or recent graduate, in fashion or product design.
• A team player attitude with a strong interest in sports and sports style trends.
• Very good English skills.
Made for you?