Do you have a passion for designing interactive experiences?
Do you have the skills to make them user-friendly and compelling?
Are you passionate about making stuff that people can interact with and experience and are you reliable and fun to work with?
If you answered yes, then this could be a great opportunity for you. We are helping our well known Design Consultancy client look for a Lead Interaction Designer who can creative problem solve, and skills in GUI and the ability to make things simple, engaging and feasible.
Our client is a well respected multi-disciplinary design consultancy. With an international team of 350+ designers, strategists, and technologists across 11 offices globally, this is an office that delivers compelling product-service experiences resulting in valuable business benefit.
Based in Munich, you’ll join an established team of researchers, strategists and designers within service, product, brand, digital, interaction, and user experience design. You’ll work in an international and playful environment with big, innovative brands alongside some of Europe’s most creative brains in a culture with an unparalleled passion for changing the world through exceptional design and problem solving.
- Develop relationships with clients and lead client communication
- Manage multiple design projects concurrently
- Lead the project team
- Lead concept ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Manage the design output and quality of the team
- Lead and produce pitches and proposals for clients
- Report directly to the design director
- An experienced interaction or UI designer with multi-disciplinary skills and 9+ years commercial experience
- Highly competent with user experience, branding, and strategic design
- Outgoing, positive in nature and a motivated team player
- An expert within UI Design methodologies such as wireframes, concept models, scenarios and task flows.
- Equipped with an advanced graphic sense for layout, colour and typography
- Fluent with design research techniques, storytelling, and presentation skills
- Fluent with computer tools, such as Adobe CS, MS Office
- Fluent in English and German, verbally and in writing- other languages are a plus
Please send a combined CV & Portfolio (pdf or web) to [email protected] for the attention of Wayne Euston-Moore. Please apply in English. Ideally, you’ll need to show 3-5 projects and importantly your design process.
Please note we are a team of recruiters and this is a position on behalf of our client who we are sourcing great talent for.