Atomic is one of the leading manufacturers of wintersports equipment and part of the Amer Sports Corporation. For our head office in Altenmarkt im Pongau / Salzburg we are seeking at the earliest possible date:
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (M/F/D)
AT A GLANCE:
The Brand Designer will be instrumental to execute the design direction for Atomics channel starting from print to digital. This position will bring a strong understanding for graphic and visual creation to move the brand in a aesthetic and qualitative future. Despite the fact that our DNA is undoubtedly build up by skiers and that we want to cater to the highest of functional requirements, we insist that our designers are, besides their personal interest in sport, up to date and well informed about what’s going on in the world of contemporary design especially digital design.
You will work in the Atomic Creative Department - shaping the future of Atomic. Working in the creative Team includes a focus on brand, communication, campaigns and the digital platforms. We build up the best possible user journey for both retailers and end-consumers. You will closely collaborate with product managers, athlete managers and marketing professionals.
KEY MISSION AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• You will create and adapt Atomic´s visual output for all our channels, by creating an exciting, engaging, and interactive experience for our customers
• Your responsibility will be the seasonal-catalogue / magazine
• Creation and execution of creative campaign visuals
• You’ll make sure our brand guidelines are respected throughout all touch points
• Ensure the visual understanding for quality and consistency in every facet of the design progress
• You will be expected to edit high-quality content and photography
• You are ready and open to move towards digital channels and experiences
YOUR PROFILE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
• Strong understanding for analog design and print
• You are a creative thinker, who loves challenging conventions
• Proficiency across Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
• You have demonstrated exceptional design skills, and your portfolio shows taste and progressive design aesthetic across a wide variety of work
• Talent to turn concepts into images without losing sight of our target audience
• You have strategic problem solving skills and the capacity to distill complex information into meaningful concepts or ideas
• You are led by curiosity, passion and reliability for doing great work
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A varied, demanding and self-responsible activity in the Sports Industry
• Comprehensive development and training opportunities
• Flexible working hours and home office possibility
• Attractive social and employee benefits
• Apple work setup
• Canteen on working place
Compensation for this position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the wood
processing industry. Depending on your personal qualifications and vocational experience, we offer
an appropriate payment in excess thereof for this highly responsible activity and opportunities for development in a globally active group of companies.
If the scope of these responsibilities meets your expectations, please be welcome to apply online with all usual application documents.