Christian Dior - Senior Designer, Concept (Visual Image Studio London)atChristian Dior
Senior Designer, Concept (Visual Image Studio London)
The Senior Designer is responsible for researching, developing and illustrating creative concepts for all projects developed by the Visual Image Studio (including but not limited to window concepts, exhibitions, in-store animations, digital content). In doing so, the Senior Designer is working autonomously and in small teams to the direction of the Creative Director, Art Director and Fashion Director.
1. Idea/concept research
2. Sketches and visual exploration of creative ideas
3. 3D models and renderings of the ideas (use of Rhinoceros and/or 3DStudioMax, Z-Brush for 3D modeling, and Keyshot and/or V-Ray for rendering).
4. Preparation of validation presentation of concepts
5. Technical drawings for prototyping
6. Innovation and design implementation, new materials research, exploration of innovative production techniques
7. Partnering with technical designers and producers on finding solutions to executing concepts
8. On-site installations of executed concepts
1. Creative Director
2. Art Director
3. Design Manager
4. Studio Director
5. Senior and Junior Designers
London, United Kingdom
Email subject: "leManoosh - Christian Dior - Senior Designer, Concept (Visual Image Studio London)"