„Being involved from day one and deep diving into customer’s motivation, desires and cultures is what I love about my job. Working at KISKA challenges but even more enhances your skills and knowledge every single day.”
Collaborate with researchers, designers and product managers. Developing the qualitative insights needed for strategic design decisions. Working on a young, creative, and international team, you will focus on mobility, sporting goods, and performance tools. Your tasks will include:
Supporting the team in qualitative research. Including planning, organisation, coordination, implementation, analysis, and recommendations for future action.
- Working closely with creative teams to develop branded communication and design.
- Accompanying the team on research trips. Getting close to target audiences and collecting information.
- Supporting development and implementation of brand strategies for clients.
Make the most of this experience. You need:
Availability for six months.
- A Master’s degree in business administration, marketing, or market research.
- Qualitative market research skills. A desire to get to the bottom of things, gain insights, and better understand connections.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Curiosity and openness.
- Strategic and structured thinking. A methodical approach and great organisational skills.
- Interest in user experiences, connected products, and digital communication.
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills.
- Solid German and English skills.