JPA Design, an experience-driven hospitality and transportation design agency is seeking a CMF Design Intern to join the transport design department of our London studio.
JPA Design delivers future-focused designs for both the aviation space of today and transportation worlds of tomorrow. We are an established agency founded on inventions and innovations that are shaping the industry with leading brands including Cathay Pacific, American Airlines, Singapore Airlines and Boom Supersonic; cruise trains such as the Venice Simplon Orient Express, the Eastern & Oriental Express and the Belmond Royal Scotsman and premium hotel groups including Taj, Accor, IHG and Hilton Worldwide.
As part of a growing creative team, you will be an integral designer that will be exposed to all aspects of design projects from research, concept generation and visualisation, as well as client meetings.
Fluency in English is a prerequisite – other languages beneficial. We welcome applications from candidates who have their own right to work within the UK. Duties and responsibilities:
• Length: 6 months
• A creative force, always on the pulse of what is happening and sharing inspiring and thoughtful references to provide strategic direction to leadership team.
• Strategic thinker and able to work across a number of sectors from transportation to product design.
• Concept generation; good sketching and communication abilities.
• 2D design skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
• Working knowledge in how products are made with established knowledge of production processes and materials.
• The candidate should be efficient with their time and be prepared to join a fast-paced environment.
• Contribute to a culture of collaboration, share skills across teams and work well as part of a diverse team.
• Required software:
If any of the following are not included, unfortunately your application will not be considered:
Join my VIP list to get some help with your portfolio + Portfolio reviews