Tangerine is an award-winning design consultancy working for global brands on every continent.
Our colour material and finish team has become an integral part of the business and we are now looking for new designers to join us.
As a CMF Designer at tangerine, you will be part of a creative team that is responsible for designing across a wide range of industries from the retail and automotive sector to airline and train interiors. Your work will inspire customers throughout the world.
The work carried out by a CMF designer at tangerine varies and it can be very busy juggling different projects as part of a multi-disciplinary team. It will include:
• Track consumer trends and develop customer insights.
• Design inspiration boards to help explore initial creative direction for the client.
• Create and develop concepts and execute final design of a range of colour, materials and finishes. Creating relevant patterns, by project if required.
• Develop appropriate CMF palettes and mood boards.
• Collaborate with clients and tangerine project leads.
• Maintain close working relations with key suppliers.
• Work closely with suppliers to develop new materials based
• Specify colour, materials and finishes for a variety of different
surfaces and products.
• Maintain our extensive library of materials and keep up-to-date
• 3 – 6 years CMF experience
• Exceptional & demonstrative creative skills
• Excellent presentation skills, and organised.
• Knowledge of the key suppliers to the CMF market
• Good understanding of manufacturing processes and materials
• Knowledge of the airline/train industry
• Proficient use of Keyshot, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and
All candidates must be able to work in the United Kingdom, and be prepared to travel for business.