Cogniance is a 500+ people global consulting organization with roots in Silicon Valley. We exist to help innovators bring software and hardware innovations to market. In essence, we co-create technology products. Since our founding in 2008, we have built a world-class company on a strong foundation of world-class people powered by world-class processes.
We work with early & growth-stage startups as well as Fortune 500 companies on the strategy, design, build, launch, and the evolution of their technology products. In doing so, we practice Advanced Simplicity – balancing complex solutions with refined user experiences, by fusing technology and design.
We are looking for A Strategic Designer who helps qualify potential clients and partners and collaborate with the broader Cogniance design community to ensure opportunities are developed and supported as they turn into projects or programs. We need you to design and guide engagements that deliver business opportunities at the intersection of human desirability, technical feasibility, and business viability. You should be dedicated to building partnerships, collaborating with clients to understand their needs, identifying complex business challenges, and designing innovative solutions that create deep and tangible impact.
Evaluate client opportunities that are aligned with Cogniance’s capabilities and focus.
Based in our Munich design studio, you will join a fast-growing team of designers that work across physical and digital product domains. Your global team of colleagues includes software and hardware technologists — together you will be tasked with creating industry-defining products.
Qualifications & Experience
- Designing new business meetings, pitch presentations and proposals
- Take Client-ownership and lead our design teams to deliver stellar work
- Curating a portfolio of stories and assets to communicate our approach and how Cogniance adds value in different markets and industries
- Making sure that our projects are financially viable
- Maintaining visibility and transparency into our pipeline and relevant data
- Co-designing our internal Business Development process with leadership to improve efficiencies and optimize our internal systems
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, ability and desire to learn
- Excellent spoken and written English & German
COMPENSATIONS & BENEFITS
Cogniance offers competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as intellectually & creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.